Alesha Dixon is well-known in her home country of Britain for her singing, songwriting, dancing, and TV appearances. She initially gained recognition as a member of the R&B group Mis-Teeq and has since built a noteworthy solo career. In addition to music, Dixon is also known for her role as a judge on the UK edition of “Britain’s Got Talent,” which contributes to her status as a well-regarded television personality.
Alesha Dixon Biography
Alesha Dixon, born on October 7, 1978, is 44 years old as of 2023. Her birthplace and upbringing were in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England, in a Christian family.
Dixon identifies with the Christian faith and is of both Marvin and English descent. She was born under the zodiac sign of Libra.
During her youth, Dixon attended Monk’s Walk School. Afterward, she pursued further education by enrolling in a local college, where she completed her degree.
Throughout her childhood and young adult years, Dixon’s interests leaned towards singing, dancing, and other creative pursuits, rather than solely academics.
Alesha Dixon’s musical career started in the late 1990s as a member of the R&B group Mis-Teeq. The group’s releases, including several successful albums and hit songs, solidified Dixon’s reputation as a competent singer and performer.
Following Mis-Teeq’s disbandment, Dixon began a solo career and in 2006 released her first album, “Fired Up”.
The album received positive feedback and produced a number of successful singles. Dixon has since continued to release albums, becoming a well-regarded solo artist in the UK.
But that’s not all, Alesha’s also made a name for herself on TV. She’s best known for being a judge on the UK’s “Britain’s Got Talent”, a hugely popular talent show, where she’s been on the panel since 2012. She’s also appeared as a judge or mentor on shows like “Strictly Come Dancing”.
Awards and Accolades
Alesha has won numerous awards and accolades, including MOBO Awards and Urban Music Awards. She’s even been recognized by Queen Elizabeth II with an MBE for her contributions to the music industry.
Know Alesha Dixon career debut, husband, age, height, awards, favorite things, body measurements, dating history, net worth, car collection, address, date of birth, school, residence, religion, father, mother, siblings, and much more.
Alesha Anjanette Dixon
Fired Up (2006)
Best Known for
As an English singer, rapper, dancer, television personality, and author
These are some Notable Awards
- MOBO Awards
- Urban Music Awards
- Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE)
- National Television Awards
- The Pride of Britain Awards
- Brit Award nomination
- Ivor Novello Award nomination
Date of Birth
7 October 1978
Alesha Dixon Age
44 years old.
Welwyn Garden City, United Kingdom
Welwyn Garden City
School / College / University
Monk’s Walk School
Race / Ethnicity
Cooking, Dancing, Drawing
Her tattoos include:
- A butterfly on her left arm
- A tribal design on her right wrist
- A heart on her right ankle
- A star on her back
- The word “Love” on her right hip
Physical Stats & More
Alesha Dixon’s height is approximately 5 feet 7 inches (171 cm).
- In feet: 5′ 7″
- In Centimetres: 171 cm
- In meters: 1.71 m
- In kilograms: 58 kg
- In Pounds: 128 lbs
Alesha Dixon Husband
Azuka Ononye (2017–Present)
Alesha Dixon is married to Azuka Ononye. The couple got married in 2017 and have two daughters together.
Callum Harris (Brother)
Adrian Harris (Brother)
John Harris (Brother)
Jeroame Harris (Brother)
Mark Harris (Brother)
Leyanne Harris (Sister)
Alesha Dixon Daughters
Azura Sienna Ononye (Daughter) (Born in 2013)
Anaya Safiya Ononye (Daughter) (Born in 2019)
Relationship & More
Married to Azuka Ononye
2017 (With Azuka Ononye)
19 June 2005 (With Harvey )
Alesha Dixon Boyfriend and dating history
Azuka Ononye (2017–present)
Favorite Food: Chicken Rice
Deep Pink, Brown are her Favorite Colors
Favorite Destination: Germany
As of 2023, Alesha Dixon’s estimated net worth is around $9 million.
Source of Income – Alesha Dixon makes a living as a singer, songwriter, dancer, and television personality, among other things. As a solo artist, she has released several albums and hit singles that have been well-received. She has also been a judge and coach on popular TV shows like “Britain’s Got Talent” and “Strictly Come Dancing.” Dixon has also found different ways to make money, such as through endorsement deals, collaborations, and other business ventures.
It will be updated soon.
It will be updated soon.
Alesha Dixon 25 Interesting Facts
- Born on October 7, 1978, in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England.
- Started her career as a member of the R&B group Mis-Teeq.
- Has released several successful solo albums, including “Fired Up”.
- Known for her role as a judge on the UK version of “Britain’s Got Talent”.
- Has appeared as a judge and mentor on other shows, including “Strictly Come Dancing”.
- Has won several awards and accolades, including MOBO Awards and Urban Music Awards.
- Named a Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) by Queen Elizabeth II in 2017.
- Has an estimated net worth of around $8 million.
- Comes from a Christian family and is of Marvin and English descent.
- After her primary education at Monk’s Walk School, Alesha Dixon continued her studies by enrolling in a local college.
- Known for her love of singing, dancing, and other extracurricular activities.
- Married to her long-time partner, Azuka Ononye, in 2017.
- Has two daughters named Azura Sienna Ononye and Anaya Safiya Ononye.
- A fan of several sports, including football and boxing.
- Has several tattoos, including a dragon and a phoenix on her arm.
- Known for her philanthropic work, including supporting children’s charities.
- Regularly participates in charity events and raises awareness for important causes.
- Enjoys fitness and incorporates exercise into her daily routine.
- Has a love for fashion and has been featured in several fashion magazines.
- Often shares her personal experiences and opinions through her social media channels.
- Has a strong connection to her heritage and is proud of her cultural background.
- Collaborated with several high-profile artists throughout her career.
- Has a unique style and approach to music, blending elements of R&B, hip-hop, and soul.
- Believes in the power of hard work and determination to achieve success.
- Continues to inspire and influence others through her music and television work.
Find on Web
Alesha Dixon Songs List
- Baddest Chick (2010)
- Breathe Slow (2008)
- Do It Our Way (Play) (2012)
- Do You Know the Way it Feels (2008)
- Drummer Boy (2010)
- Let’s Get Excited (2009)
- Radio (2010)
- Tallest Girl (2015)
- The Boy Does Nothing (2008)
- The Way We Are (2015)
- To Love Again (2009)