Eiza Gonzalez is a Mexican actress and singer. She is best known for her acting roles in movies and TV shows like Baby Driver, From Dusk till Dawn: The Series, Bloodshot.
Know Eiza Gonzalez bio, career, debut, boyfriends or dating history, age, height, awards, favorite things, body measurements, spouse/wife, net worth, car collections, address, date of birth, school, residence, religion, father, mother, children, and much more.
Born in Mexico City, Mexico, Eiza González is the only daughter of the previous Mexican model, Glenda Reyna, and Carlos González. Her father died in a motorcycle accident whilst she changed into twelve; she has stated her father’s death as a strong influence in her career. She has one brother, Yulen, who is twelve years older than her. She attended non-public bi-lingual schools, Edron Academy and the American School Foundation, both placed in Mexico City. She completed years of a three-year route at Televisa’s performing college, Centro de Educación Artística before she was solid as the protagonist in the 2007 youngster-oriented telenovela Lola…Érase una vez at 16.
From 2003 thru 2004, Eiza González studied performing at the M&M Studio, an acting college in Mexico City run by means of famed actress, Patricia Reyes Spíndola. At age 14, she becomes commonplace into Televisa’s famous acting school, Centro de Educación Artística in Mexico City. While attending college, she was first spotted by means of manufacturer and director, Pedro Damián, satisfactory acknowledged for his success with Latin pop band, RBD. Two years later, Damian cast Eiza González in a remake of Argentina’s famous children’s telenovela, Floricienta. She portrayed Lola Valente, the lead woman protagonist in Lola, érase una vez. The display started filming in past due 2006 and debuted in Mexico on 26 February 2007. It changed into later shown in various countries at some point in Latin America and the United States. Following the final touch of Lola, érase una vez, González, followed by using her mother, moved to New York City briefly to attend a three-month route of appearing training on the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in the spring of 2008. She back to Mexico City inside the early fall of that same year.
In April 2009, changed into solid in an episode of the popular crime drama television series Mujeres Asesinas as a supporting individual for the second one season. She starred alongside Mexican actress Susana González within the episode Tere, Desconfiada, playing the teenage antagonist, Gaby. Eiza Gonzalez commented that she was knowledgeable approximately the casting call even as she becomes getting ready to release her first solo album Contracorriente.
In 2010, Nickelodeon introduced that González might be starring in youngster sitcom Sueña Conmigo, in which she performed the characters of Clara Molina and Roxy Pop. For the role, González traveled to Buenos Aires to a movie in April 2010. She lived in Buenos Aires for a year, visiting back to Mexico City on breaks in the course of the production of the series. When filming led to February 2011, Gonzalez lowers back to Mexico City. The show became produced with the aid of Nickelodeon and Televisa and aired on 20 July 2010 in Latin America and Europe. Because of its fulfillment in Argentina, the forged performed numerous concerts during Argentina from March to July 2011.
In 2012, González filmed Casi 30, a comedy-drama directed by means of Alejandro Such. González performs Cristina, an 18-year-antique ballet pupil who falls in love with Emilio, the film’s lead person. The movie marks González’s appearing debut within the cinema. In 2013, the film premiered at numerous film fairs in Mexico, however, it premiered nationally in Mexico on 22 August 2014.
In 2012, González had starred the Televisa series Amores verdaderos, a remake of the TV Azteca television collection Amor en custodia. The display premiered on three September 2012. Originally, Mexican manufacturer Pedro Torres supplied González the lead position of Sofía López-Haro in his television show, Gossip Girl: Acapulco, the Mexican remake of the hit American television series, Gossip Girl. González considered accepting the role, however, declined, because of her rigorous filming agenda for Amores verdaderos.
In overdue August 2013, González moved to Los Angeles, California to similarly pursue her appearing career. In September 2013, González become forged in director Adrian Cervantes’ movie, All Hail the Squash Blossom Queen. The movie changed into slated to megastar Bonnie Wright of the Harry Potter film franchise, and González was expected to play “Brittany” in the movie. She becomes later dropped from the undertaking when the position became recast in 2015.
In November 2013, she become introduced as a solid member of manufacturer Robert Rodriguez’s television series, From Dusk until Dawn: The Series. González plays Santanico Pandemonium, a role portrayed by using Salma Hayek in the original movie. The position is González’s first English-speaking part, and she has likewise featured prominently at the print classified ads for the series. The display is produced with the aid of Rodriguez for his cable network El Rey. González relocated to Austin, Texas to film the program’s first season. Following its U.S. Debut, the display began to be had for streaming across the world on Netflix in England, Canada, Australia, Europe, and Latin America. On 26 March 2014, the series become renewed for a 2d season on El Rey. On 12 August 2014, she hosted the MTV Millennial Awards at the World Trade Center Mexico City in Mexico City. In March 2015, González and the solid of From Dusk until Dawn: The Series lower back to Austin, Texas to start filming for the show’s 2d season.
She seemed as “Darling” inside the action film Baby Driver, released in 2017.
She regarded as Madam M in The Fast and the Furious franchise spin-off film Hobbs & Shaw, launched in 2019.
Eiza Gonzalez Reyna
Best Known for
Rock and Pop
Premio Juventud for Best Novela Theme Song – Novelas
Favorite Voice from Animated Movie
Breakout Artist of the Year
Date of Birth
30 January 1990
Caborca, Sonora, Mexico
School / College / University
American School Foundation
Centro de Education Artistica
Race / Ethnicity
Eating Healthy Foods, Exercising, Singing, Acting
Eiza has 7 tattoos on her body.
Physical Stats & More
- In feet – 5′ 8″
- In Centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
35 – 24 – 35 inches.
Yulen Gonzalez Reyna (Older Brother)
Relationship & More
Affairs or dating history
Alejandro Fernandez (2010 – 2011)
Pepe Diaz (2011 – 2013)
Liam Hemsworth (2013)
D.J. Cotrona (2014 – 2016)
Josh Duhamel (2018)
Timothee Chalamet (2020)
- Favorite Actor – John Leguizamo
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Lopez
- Favorite Destination – Spain, Dubai, Germany
- Favorite Color – Blue, Grey, White, Black
- Favorite Latin Dishes – Chile’s en nogada, Pollo con mole
- Favorite Soup – Sopa de tortilla
- Favorite Dessert – Any type of Cookie
Net Worth (2020)
$6 million (approx.).
Source of Income – Acting
It will be updated soon.
It will be updated soon.
It will be updated soon.
Eiza Gonzalez interesting and unknown facts
1. Eiza Gonzalez might also have made her massive-screen debut in Baby Driver, but she has been making her mark in amusement lengthy before. From fashion to music to the big screen, the Mexican actress does it all.
2. Eiza became born in Sonora, Mexico on January 30, 1990. She is the daughter of Glenda Reyna, a Mexican model, and entrepreneur who’s the founder of the Glenda Modeling Training agency, which had models like Heidi Balvanera, Celina del Villar, and Elsa Benítez, amongst others.
From day one, Glenda always supported and propelled her daughter’s profession. The actress also has a half-older brother, on her mother’s side, named Yulen Valladarez.
3. Her father exceeded away after a tragic motorcycle accident while she becomes 12-years-vintage. Since the day, she has dedicated each step she takes to her father and has found healthful approaches to address his loss – after a bout with depression.
4. She could be very proud to be Mexican and constantly returns to the united states to explore, visit her family, and rejoice the traditions that she likes.
5. She started her profession in 2007, at the age of 17. Eiza got her start as the lead inside the collection Lola…Érase una vez. After the fulfillment of the show, which ended in 2008, she transitioned into song.
6. Eiza loves to exercise. Her favorite sports are those that combine cardio with strength. She also loves outdoor sports like running, hiking, skiing, skating, and cycling.
7. The 27-year-antique is currently single. In the past Eiza dated businessman Pepe Diaz and her From Dusk Till Dawn co-star DJ Controna. She became additionally linked to Chris Hemsworth and Calvin Harris.
When it comes to the personal information about her courting status, she chooses to stay private however isn’t counting out looking for Mr. Right. “I’m looking for love like every other human being. I’ve been meeting a whole lot of people and locating what I like and what I don’t like — defining myself as a person.
8. Eiza stated goodbye to her home of Mexico in 2013 and commenced her new existence in Los Angeles. The Baby Driver superstar, who has settled into her L.A. lifestyle can thank her time living in New York City and Argentina for the smooth transition.
9. Fashion is her passion thanks to her mother. Eiza has walked in several styles suggests and has performed campaigns for numerous brands. She also likes to exhibit her personal fashion on the crimson carpet and at some stage in music festivals.
Find on Web
Most Watched videos of Eiza Gonzalez