Heard supports the ACLU and UNHRC, among other social and humanitarian causes. She has also spoken out for domestic violence victims, sharing her own experiences.
In 2021, Heard settled a defamation case with her ex-husband, Johnny Depp. Heard is countersuing Depp for $100 million over a 2018 Washington Post op-ed in which she claimed to be a domestic abuse survivor.
After having her first child, Oonagh Paige, in 2021, Heard announced her motherhood. Heard has two projects, including “In the Fire,” despite her career slowdown.
As of 2023, Amber Heard is 37 years old, her estimated net worth is $6 million and she stands at a height of 5 feet and 7 inches (170 cm or 1.70 m) tall.
Heard become born in Austin, Texas, to Patricia Paige (née Parsons), an internet researcher, and David Clinton Heard, who owned a small creative company. She has a younger sister named Whitney. The circle of relatives lived outside Austin. Heard’s father broke horses in his unfastened time, and she grew up driving horses, hunting, and fishing with him. She also participated in beauty pageants, although as an adult she has stated that she could no longer “help the objectification”. When Heard turned into 16, her nice pal died in a car crash.
Heard, who was raised Catholic, in the end, declared herself an atheist. Around the same time, she started reading books by writers consisting of Ayn Rand, Ray Bradbury, and George Orwell and started questioning society around her. At the age of 17, she no longer felt cushty in Texas and dropped out of her Catholic high school to transport to New York City. She eventually earned a diploma via a home-take-a-look-at course. In NYC, she supported herself thru modeling but quickly moved to Los Angeles to pursue a performing career.
Heard’s earliest acting work covered appearances in two song videos, Kenny Chesney’s “There Goes My Life” and Eisley’s “I Wasn’t Prepared”, and small assisting roles in the tv series Jack & Bobby (2004), The Mountain (2004), and The O.C. (2005). She made her film debut in a minor function in the sports drama Friday Night Lights (2004), accompanied with the aid of small supporting roles in films such as Drop Dead Sexy (2005), North Country (2005), Side FX (2005), Price to Pay (2006), You Are Here (2006), and Alpha Dog (2006), and a guest-starring spot in an episode of the police procedural Criminal Minds.
Heard’s first starring role was gambling the main man or woman’s love hobby in The CW’s teen drama Hidden Palms, which the community desired to update summertime reruns of different series aimed at teenage audiences. The collection premiered in the United States on May 30, 2007, to mixed negative reviews. It become also unpopular with audiences, leading the CW to air the most effective eight of the deliberate 12 episodes before canceling it. The same year, Heard also regarded in the brief movie Day 73 with Sarah, the critically panned teenager drama Remember the Daze, and an episode of the Showtime series Californication.
Heard gained a more mainstream reputation in 2008, when she appeared in supporting roles in the Judd Apatow-produced stoner comedy Pineapple Express and the martial arts drama Never Back Down, each of which was a box-office success. That year, she received a Breakthrough Award at the Hollywood Film Festival. Her other 2008 movie releases were the critically panned Bret Easton Ellis edition The Informers, wherein she turned into a part of an ensemble cast, and All the Boys Love Mandy Lane, an unconventional slasher film in which she had considered one of her first main roles. Its director, Jonathan Levine, said he had selected Heard for the title position because “there has been a certain type of beauty and a certain sort of innate intelligence that Amber added to it that isn’t something you find each day. Certainly, now not something you’ll find in any person her age. The expertise she tasks I idea become pretty remarkable.” Mandy Lane had already premiered at the 2006 Toronto International Film Festival and had been to start with picked for distribution by means of Harvey Weinstein. After a negative take a look at screening, Weinstein dropped the movie, and it becomes then released in the United Kingdom in 2008 by way of a one-of-a-kind distributing company. It did now not have a theatrical launch in the United States till 2013. The Los Angeles Times stated that Heard gave her most “definitive [performance] to date ” within the movie, and The Washington Post wrote that she gave a “psychologically interesting performance”.
In 2009, Heard had roles within the seriously panned horror movie The Stepfather and in 3 comedies, the limited-launch indie ExTerminators, the seriously and commercially successful Zombieland, and the box office sadness The Joneses. Although she otherwise obtained pretty little interest from setting up critics because of her roles being especially assisting at this point, Variety wrote that “she steals the show” from the film’s extra hooked-up star, Demi Moore, in The Joneses. The following year, Heard starred in the indie drama The River Why and endured her work inside the horror genre in John Carpenter’s The Ward, which changed into a vital and business sadness. Carpenter has later said that he becomes disappointed in the movie but “loved operating with Amber and would paintings with her again without hesitation.” She also co-produced and starred in the unbiased mystery And Soon the Darkness.
Heard’s next position becomes because the girl leads opposite Johnny Depp inside the Hunter S. Thompson version of The Rum Diary (2011), which acquired blended opinions and changed into now not a business success. Heard’s different 2011 movie launch became Drive Angry, a supernatural action mystery wherein she became paired with Nicolas Cage. Although the film was severely panned and underperformed commercially, film critic Roger Ebert wrote that she “does the whole thing that can probably be done” with her character, a waitress who becomes entangled in an undead man’s mission to keep his daughter from a cult. In February 2011, Heard additionally seemed at the British television software Top Gear. Heard appeared in no new movies till 2013, whilst she starred in the mystery Paranoia, the action-comedy Machete Kills, and the satirical drama Syrup. All three had been critical box office failures. Her handiest movie released in 2014, the action-thriller 3 Days to Kill, become a box office fulfillment however panned via critics.
Heard had outstanding roles in 4 movies launched in 2015, which led James Mottram of the British newspaper The Independent to name it a “watershed year” in her career. In the comedy-drama Magic Mike XXL, she played a photographer who flirts with Channing Tatum’s protagonist; like its predecessor, Magic Mike (2012), the movie became a massive box office success. Digital Spy described Heard as “a resounding girl-next-door type”. Heard also had a small helping function as a ballet dancer in Tom Hooper’s severely a success ancient drama The Danish Girl (2015), which premiered at the 72nd Venice Film Festival. In her 0.33 2015 release, the independent crime thriller The Adderall Diaries, she starred opposite James Franco, Christian Slater, and Ed Harris. Indiewire gave the movie a combined assessment and said that Heard was “miscast” however “shows much potential and has succeeded in a bid to be taken more seriously.” Her fourth position in 2015 became opposite Christopher Walken in the television movie One More Time, which aired on Starz. For her function as a struggling singer-songwriter, she took singing training and learned to play piano and guitar. International Business Times defined Heard as “talented enough to share a few heartfelt moments in a man or woman that by and large operates on the defensive.” The Los Angeles Times called her performance “superb” and The Film Stage said that Heard did an “admirable job”.
In addition to her different roles in 2015, Heard performed the woman lead in the Martin Amis adaptation of London Fields, which changed first of all scheduled to optimum at the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival. It was pulled from the competition roster after director Mathew Cullen sued the movie’s producers, accusing them of fraud and of the use of his name to sell a cut of the movie he did no longer guide. The film’s stars, along with Heard, had also written to the producers, objecting to the reduction that turned into seen at press and enterprise screenings in Toronto. London Fields and Heard’s performance received rather negative critiques, and he or she said that “it became one of the most difficult movies to film and it has demonstrated to hold to be tough…I can’t say I did her [the character] justice.” In November 2016, Heard turned into sued by the film’s manufacturers for $10 million, claiming that she and Cullen made unauthorized adjustments to the movie’s script and failed to finish voice-over paintings. Heard countersued claiming the producers violated a nudity clause in her contract. In September 2018, a settlement changed into reached, and London Fields became released, becoming a box office failure and incomes Heard a nomination for the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress.
In a 2008 interview, Heard stated that she is agnostic. She is fluent in American Sign Language and Spanish.
Heard publicly came out at GLAAD’s 25th-anniversary occasion in 2010 but has said, “I don’t label myself one way or another—I even have had a successful relationship with guys and now a woman. I love who I love; it’s the individual that matters.” Of her choice to come back out, she stated: “I think after I became aware of my role in the media, I had to ask myself a vital question ‘Am I a part of the hassle?’ And I assume that while hundreds of thousands and tens of millions of hard-working, taxpaying Americans are denied their rights and denied their equality you need to ask yourself what are the factors which are an epidemic hassle and that’s what this is.”
Heard was in a relationship with photographer Tasya van Ree from 2008 to 2012. In 2009, Heard was arrested within the country of Washington for misdemeanor domestic violence, allegedly after grabbing Van Ree and hitting her arm. Ultimately, no fees were filed in opposition to Heard. The police lawfully deleted statistics of the arrest in 2011 after a request, however, the King County District Court retained its own facts. In 2016, van Ree defended Heard as the incident went public, mentioning that Heard had been “wrongfully” accused and that the incident had been “misinterpreted and over-sensationalized”.
In 2014, Heard turned into one of the victims of the iCloud leaks of celebrity photos, wherein her personal nude images have been hacked and disbursed without her consent.
Following her divorce from actor Johnny Depp, Heard dated tech entrepreneur Elon Musk for one year, till early 2018.
Heard has raised attention to approximately domestic and sexual violence. Together with actors Gabourey Sidibe and Freida Pinto, she read a speech on behalf of sexual attack victim Emily Doe at Glamour’s Women of the Year Awards in 2016; Doe was the recipient of an award. Heard also made a public provider announcement approximately home violence for the #GirlGaze Project and has written about her reviews of home violence in the December 2016 issue of Porter magazine and in an op-ed for The Washington Post in December 2018. She has been an American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) ambassador for women’s rights with a focal point on gender-based total violence considering the fact that December 2018 has also named a Human Rights Champion for the Stand Up for Human Rights campaign by using the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights. In May 2019, she gave a speech in the guide of the SHIELD Act on Capitol Hill, discussing her reveal of getting her non-public nude pictures hacked and distributed online without her consent all through the iCloud leaks of celebrity photographs in 2014. On November 4, 2019, The New York Times published an op-ed written by way of Heard at the subject. In September 2019, she seemed at WE Day UN, an event organized with the aid of WE Charity and UNAIDS.
Amber Laura Heard
American actress and Model
Friday Night Lights (2004)
First TV Show
Jack & Bobby
Best Known for
Aquaman, Never Back Down, Zombieland, Drive Angry.
2008 Young Hollywood Awards – Breakthrough of the Year: Amber Heard (herself)
2010 Scream Awards – Best Ensemble: Zombieland
2011 Hollywood Film Festival – Spotlight Award: The Rum Diary
2014 Texas Film Hall of Fame – Inductee: Amber Heard (herself)
Personal Life Details
Date of Birth
22 April 1986
As of 2023, Amber Heard age is 37 years old
Austin, Texas, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
School / College / University
St. Michael’s Catholic Academy
Race / Ethnicity
Physical Stats & More
- In feet: 5′ 7″
- In Centimeters: 170 cm
- In meters: 1.70 m
- In kilograms: 62 kg
- In Pounds:
34 – 27 – 34 inches
Amber Laura Heard was born on April 22, 1986, in Austin, Texas, to David Clinton Heard and Patricia Paige Parsons. Her father, David, is a former actor and contractor with ancestry that includes Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), English, Scottish, and German. Meanwhile, her mother, Patricia, is an internet researcher with one-quarter German and one-quarter Irish ancestry, with her other roots being English, Scottish, and Welsh.
Amber Heard has a younger sister named Whitney Heard. She welcomed her first child, a daughter named Oonagh Paige, on April 8, 2021, whom she had through surrogacy.
Jhonny Depp (2015–2017) (Divorced)
David Heard (Contractor)
Paige Heard (internet researcher for the state)
Whitney Heard (Younger Sister)
Oonagh Paige (Daughter) (Born on April 8, 2021)
Relationship & More
February 3, 2015 (Johnny Depp)
Boyfriend and dating history
Valentino Lanus (Mexican Actor and Model) (2006–2007)
Amber Heard and Valentino Lanus had a romantic relationship that lasted for about 10 months between late 2005 and early 2006. According to reports, they met through a mutual acquaintance and began dating when Heard was 20 years old and Lanus was 31 years old. Lanus was already a renowned “galán” of Mexican soap operas when he started his career in Hollywood.
Heard and Lanus kept their relationship private and it only came to light years later, during Heard’s legal battle with her ex-husband Johnny Depp. The relationship was reportedly brief, lasting just under a year.
Crispin Glover (2007–2008) (Rumored)
Amber Heard and Crispin Glover were rumored to have hooked up in 2007.
Arthur Wybrands (2009) (Rumored)
Amber Heard and Arthur Wybrands were rumored to have dated in April 2009. Wybrands is a French-American director. Although rumors of an engagement between the two surfaced, Heard’s representative at Hyler Management denied the claims to protect their privacy. It is unclear if the relationship was brief or if it continued for an extended period.
Tasya van Ree (2008–2012)
Amber Heard and Tasya Van Ree were in a relationship from 2008 to 2012. The two were in a domestic partnership, a legally binding agreement that was available at the time as gay marriages were not yet legal in the US. In March 2008, they had a “secret marriage” and Amber even changed her name to Amber Van Ree. During their relationship, Heard publicly came out as bisexual in 2010 at the GLAAD 25th-anniversary event.
Francesca Gregorini (2011)
Johnny Depp (November 2011–2017)
While filming “The Rum Diary,” Amber Heard and Johnny Depp met in 2009. Depp was dating Vanessa Paradis at that time. Heard and Depp started dating in 2012 and engaged in 2014. However, domestic violence, drug and alcohol abuse, and infidelity plagued their relationship. In 2016, their bitter divorce made their relationship public. Depp sued Heard for $50 million for defamation. Heard described herself as a domestic violence victim in a 2019 Washington Post op-ed. Depp countersued for defamation. In April 2022, Depp won a $10 million defamation trial. Heard paid Depp $1 million and dropped her appeal in December 2022.
Elon Musk (2016–2017, 2017–2018)
Amber Heard and Elon Musk began dating in 2016. Their relationship became public when Heard posted a photo on Instagram of her and Musk with a lipstick kiss mark on his cheek in April 2017. However, they broke up later that year and briefly reunited before calling it quits for the second time in February 2018. During her high-profile defamation trial with her ex-husband, Johnny Depp, their relationship was revisited and Musk was named as a witness in the trial. Despite their breakup, Heard has stated that there is no bad blood between them. Reports suggest that Musk was really in love with Heard and he made a large donation to a chosen charity of hers. There were also claims that Musk and Heard had spent time together in Depp’s penthouse during the time she was still married to Depp.
Vito Schnabel (2018)
Amber Heard and Vito Schnabel were romantically involved for less than a year before their relationship ended. Their split was due to long distances. Schnabel had just ended his three-year relationship with Heidi Klum before he started dating Heard, as confirmed by Us Weekly in May 2018. The relationship with Heard started to make headlines just three months after her split with Elon Musk. The two were seen arriving at Wimbledon together in 2018. However, the relationship ended shortly after it began.
Andy Muschietti (Argentinean filmmaker) (2019)
Amber Heard and Andy Muschietti began dating in May 2019 but broke up by year’s end. In 2019, they attended a friend’s house and the WME Oscar party. Their brief relationship was kept private and not many details are known.
Bianca Butti (2019–2022)
Amber Heard and Bianca Butti were in a romantic relationship for almost two years, starting in January 2020. They were often seen together going out, and Bianca was reportedly very supportive of Amber. The relationship ended amicably, with sources saying that Bianca was there for Amber during her difficult times.
The couple reportedly spent months apart due to work and other obligations, and this may have contributed to the relationship “fizzling out”.
- Favorite Movie – Juno (2007)
- Author – Ayn Rand
- Favorite Colors – Pink, Blue, Red
Net Worth 2023
Source of Income – Acting
It will be updated soon
It will be updated soon
It will be updated soon
Amber Heard interesting facts and unknown things
1. Amber Heard is a high-college dropout. Instead, she opted to complete her diploma via a domestic look at the course.
2. Although Heard got here out of the closet at the 2010 GLAAD anniversary, she hesitates to label her sexuality definitively. She has said, “I don’t label myself one manner or another—I even have had successful relationships with men and now a woman. I love who I love; it’s the person who matters.”
3. Before she came out of the closet in 2010, Heard had been dating photographer Tasya van Ree considering that 2008. They broke up in 2012. Coincidentally, Heard met her future husband, Johnny Depp, at the same time as filming The Rum Diary in 2011. They commenced dating the subsequent year.
4. At the time, Heard described capturing The Rum Diary with Johnny Depp because of the “fine revel in I’ve ever had.” They have been married in a private civil ceremony at their Los Angeles home in February 2015.
5. In 2011, Heard starred as a Playboy Bunny inside the debatable NBC crime drama, The Playboy Club. Despite the scandalous content and press attention, Heard’s drama changed into canceled after simply 3 episodes due to low ratings.
6. Coming out isn’t smooth for everyone. But in 2010, humans told Amber Heard that she might be “throwing away her profession” if she came out of the closet. Starring in roles opposite Nick Cage and Johnny Depp, would the photo of keeping palms with a woman definitely destroy the instant fantasy? While going public did affect her prospects, as Heard herself admitted, she has no regrets. In her phrases, “I [was] conserving her hand, and I found out that I actually have options: I can let move of her hand and, whilst requested approximately it, I can say that my non-public life is my personal life. Or I could not let go and very own it.”
7. Amber Heard is an Ayn Rand fan. After losing her satisfactory buddy to a car crash at the age of 16, Heard fell into melancholy and decided there was no God. Another pal added Heard to the atheistic-objectivist works of Ayn Rand and the future actress changed into hooked. I wager Rand’s concepts of intense self-sufficiency appealed to her, as reflected in Heard saying, “I’ve study all of her books. Ever because then, I have been passionate about her ideals. All I’ve ever needed is myself.”
8. Born and raised in Austin, Texas, Heard (naturally) still owns guns. When she left Texas for Los Angeles, her father gave her a .38 gun with a pleasant pearl handle as a good-bye gift. In addition to the memento from home, she additionally owns a .357 Magnum.
9. As an avid communicator, Amber Heard is fluent in Spanish and signal language.
10. Amber Heard is a licensed lifeguard. We’re no longer certain she has time for that those days, so don’t keep your breath for CPR.
11. In the wake of abuse allegations against husband Johnny Depp, Heard’s enthusiasts deliberate a boycott of Depp’s state-of-the-art movie, Alice Through the Looking Glass. While the film did falter in its beginning weekend, the $a hundred and seventy million finances characteristic made almost $three hundred million again. So an awful lot for grassroots movements…
12. On May 23, 2016, Heard filed for divorce from Johnny Depp—but simply 5 days later, she additionally needed to record a restraining order towards him on the grounds of his verbal and bodily abuse in opposition to her at some stage in the duration of their dating. While Depp’s attorneys accused her of falsifying accusations to stable a brief agreement, Heard’s legal professionals spent the next 3 months releasing information about Depp’s alleged violent outbursts to the media. In one instance, People magazine was capable of acquiring photos of Heard’s bruises after one altercation. The modern-day incident seemingly happened just two days earlier than Heard filed for divorce.
13. During their divorce lawsuits, Heard publicly announced her plans to donate her settlement to charity. When Heard turned into awarded $7 million, a few naysayers had been dubious that she’d element with that plenty money to charitable causes.
To date, she’s proving them wrong; after settling some delays because of tax legal guidelines, Heard pledged the thousands and thousands to L.A. Children’s Hospital and the American Civil Liberties Union to help with causes related to domestic violence.
14. In the wake of her divorce from Johnny Depp, many human beings accused her of being a gold-digger. When it comes to uncooked numbers, this was possibly unfair. With a $9 million net really worth in her personal right, Heard’s income faded a touch bit to her ex-husband’s estate (valued at $four hundred million). But Heard’s value is predicted to rise along with her function in the Justice League and Aquaman franchises. She’s doing high-quality.
15. Regarding the costume for DCEU individual, Mera, Heard defined it as “strange.” In her defense, she was requested this while the half-armor/half-scales matters turned into nevertheless in the design stage. Anything looks weird half-built…even a fish suit.
16. Armed along with her GED, 60 bucks, and a few headshots revealed from a copy center—see, she organized a little—Heard left home all at once to pursue modeling and acting. Basically, she advised her parents she changed into catching an aircraft that very day. She admits it turned into “sort of brash,” however it, hey, as a minimum it paid off.
17. Just due to the fact you’re a movie big name, doesn’t suggest you’re memorable. Case in point: Richard Dreyfuss couldn’t hold Heard’s face and name instantly for the whole time they have been capturing Paranoia. To be fair to Dreyfuss, he has over 100 films and TV credit to his name—that’s lots of co-stars!
18. Heard restores classic cars as a pastime. Sitting in her series is a 1968 Mustang and 1967 Mercedes 250SL. If you sell car elements off eBay, you is probably selling them to Amber Heard.
19. To get her breakout role in The Rum Diary, Heard became speculated to have beat out the likes of Scarlet Johansson and Keira Knightley, who’d co-starred with Heard’s destiny husband in Pirates of the Caribbean.
20. Heard starred in a movie edition of Martin Amis’s novel of the same call, London Fields. The film became purported to be launched on the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival, however, it turned into pulled from the roster for legal reasons. The director, Matthew Cullen, sued the producers for fraud and for attaching his call to a reduction of the movie he couldn’t stand through. Those who’ve controlled to see London Fields have given no longer handiest the movie however also Heard’s performance really terrible reviews. Not one to take it personally, Heard has the same opinion it’s now not her pleasant output and has said “I turned into considered one of the maximum difficult films to the movie and it has proven to continue to be hard…I can’t say I did her [the character] justice.”
21. Unsurprisingly for a lady who owns guns, Heard named her golden teacup terrier canine “Pistol.”
22. Amber Heard changed into reportedly inside the strolling to play Mystique in X-Men: First Class (2011). She lost out to another blonde, Jennifer Lawrence.
23. Heard had just days to put together for her function in Zombieland because of the undead “406.”
24. In 2018, Amber Heard drew the ire of a few humans while she used social media to warn immigrants approximately an ICE checkpoint in Hollywood. Growing up in the border country of Texas, Heard has remained sympathetic to the plight of migrants. According to her, “Having been born north of this proverbial line inside the sand, I have the privilege to be able to speak up on behalf of so many who can’t.”
25. Heard was previously arrested for domestic violence towards her ex-partner, Tasya van Ree. In 2009, it become said that Heard grabbed van Ree’s arm, then was detained for misdemeanor domestic violence. To this day, however, van Ree has called the charges “misinterpreted” and motivated through homophobia. The prices had been dismissed, and the exes remain close to this day.
26. According to court documents, Heard’s clothing budget amounts to $2,000 a month.
27. According to rumors, Johnny Depp proclaimed his love for Amber Heard via buying her a horse. He owns a horse farm in Kentucky and is notoriously eccentric in his spending habits, so it’s no longer outside the area of possibility.
28. While the phrases “personal civil ceremony” inspires something low-finances, the union among Johnny Depp and Amber Heard became far from a city hall quickie wedding. It occurred on Depp’s property, a $three million private island called Little Halls Pond Cay.
29. To assist Paranoia co-megastar Liam Hemsworth with his sex-scene anxiety, Heard performed an X-rated prank on him. She observed a mega-sized adult “toy” in the prop rack and requested the director if she should carry it to set. During the bedroom scene, Heard switched her arm for the toy, “surprising” Hemsworth.
30. In 2016, a comic named Doug Stanhope published an essay titled, “Johnny Depp Is Being Blackmailed by means of Amber Heard—Here’s How I Know.” In it, Stanhope argued that Depp would in no way abuse someone like the way Heard claims and known as her “manipulative.” Heard directly released a defamation lawsuit. It turned into dropped, however it goes to show we need to think earlier than we hit “publish.”
31. Is it a bit awkward that each Heard and Depp went on to superstar in huge Warner Bros. film franchises, the DC Comics, and Fantastic Beasts films, respectively? Warner Bros. Felt the need to address it. With Depp, they launched a statement wherein they stated that “neither celebration has made false accusations for economic gain.” Do that honestly clear matters up?
32. Heard is a bookworm. Fittingly, she has traces from a Pablo Neruda tattooed on her side. They read, “te amo como se aman ciertas cosas oscuras, secretamente, entre los angeles Sombra y el alma,” which is Spanish for “I love you as sure darkish matters are to be loved, in secret, among the shadow and the soul.”
33. Continuing her love affair with literature, Amber Heard has a second poetry tattoo. This one is on her return and written in Persian. From the poet Omar Khayyam, it read “Since The Fate Of The World Is Non-Existence, Since You Exist, Be Merry.”
34. Amber Heard has overtly criticized Hollywood for its limited services while it comes to girl roles. Having spent the maximum of her early career in parts that demanded extra from her splendor than her performing chops, she’s tried to branch out as she receives older. In her phrases: “As a woman, I normally have two options: Sex Object or the Best Friend Who Isn’t Sexy,” she said. “It’s no longer creatively pleasant to just be sexy. I did nothing to look the way I look. The genetic playing cards that all and sundry are dealt with aren’t in their control, with the intention to take pride in my appears could be a mistake. And besides, in LA, there’s always someone greater beautiful.”
35. After leaving for Hollywood, Heard becomes lucky to land her first role pretty early at the WB series Jack & Bobby. The show became short-lived, but the early brush with small-display stardom changed into extra than maximum actors get.
36. Pineapple Express became Heard’s first essential position in a massive-display comedy. She played Seth Rogen’s man or woman’s excessive college girlfriend and located that her largest acting task turned into keeping an immediate face when running with comedy veteran Rogen.
37. Heard misplaced 25 pounds so one can play the principal love interest in the CW’s Hidden Palms. For all her efforts, the display became significantly panned and promptly canceled after simply eight episodes.
38. In 2017, a UK-production company launched a $forty million lawsuit against Heard for breach of contract in their movie, London Fields. The organization alleged she shirked post-production obligations like advertising the movie and other postproduction work. In turn…
39. Amber Heard filed a countersuit against the manufacturers of London Fields in 2017. The actress alleges she was the sufferer of a “sexually exploitative couple,”—that being producer Christopher Hanley and his wife, Roberta. Reportedly, the couple used a frame double to film sexually express scenes of her individual without her permission. In Heard’s interpretation, she becomes completely ignorant of the sexual content of her function until she received comments approximately how explicitly she is shown in it. Heard simplest agreed to do the movie after manufacturers agreed to her “nudity rider” and restrictions on sex scenes.
40. In a bizarre episode, some lovers blamed the Australian Minister of Agriculture for the divorce of Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. After their terrier quarantine scandal at Australian customs, the couple became embroiled in 12-month court warfare with the country. When they separated, Depp went after the minister, Barnaby Joyce, on Twitter and the relaxation of the Internet followed him.
41. Before Hollywood, Heard made a pit stop in New York City to pursue modeling. At the age of 17, she observed living and getting work tough seeing that she turned into most effective a minor. It’s alleged she forged her mother and father’s signature on some files to hold the gigs coming.
42. Amber’s more youthful sister, Whitney, made minor headlines after the actress’ sister changed into alleged to have an affair with married musician Ryan Adams. In 2015, it become rumored that Adams even left his wife Mandy Moore for Whitney Heard. A spokesperson for Adams has denied all rumors.
43. In April 2015, Heard and Johnny Depp have become embroiled in an international prison scandal…involving dog smuggling. The couple had broken Australian biosecurity laws by failing to declare their Yorkshire Terriers at customs. Heard argued that, below intense sleep deprivation, she faked the quarantine files required for the dogs. Eventually, she pled guilty to falsifying official files, for which she was placed on a one-month good behavior bond and fined $1,000. On a lighter note, Depp kept slumbering off at some stage in the felony court cases and had to be elbowed awake by way of his wife.
44. After her divorce became finalized in 2017, Heard soon started courting Elon Musk… but she reputedly made the billionaire “sweat” a touch earlier than agreeing. In fact, Musk was hankering to get with Heard for a long time, even earlier than she turned into married. In 2013, Musk had a cameo in the movie Machete Kills, wherein Heard became also starring. The two did not proportion a scene together, however, Musk wrote coy emails to the film’s director, Robert Rodriguez, in which he requested to be informed if Heard would be at any parties. He had heard about her hobby in George Orwell and Ayn Rand and his curiosity was piqued. Heard stood Musk up for lunch in some unspecified time in the future during production, however, it finally labored out… for as a minimum a piece. They broke up later in 2017.
45. As a part of the non-disclosure agreement, Depp can’t communicate about Heard after their divorce. But sometimes, ink says it all. Depp has given that blackened the tattoo of Heard on his biceps. Also, his knuckles as soon as bore the words “Slim,” allegedly for his nickname for Heard. In the midst of their divorce, he modified the phrases to say “Scum” earlier than converting the “u” into an anarchy image and consequently the complete tattoo to read “Scam.” Edgy.
46. Depp’s recognition for violent jealousy didn’t give up with his marriage to Heard, main to the infamous “finger incident.” While she changed into taking pictures London Fields, Depp began to get jealous of her courting with co-superstar Billy Bob Thornton. Depp, naturally, responded by way of cutting his finger and writing on the replicate in blood, “Starring Billy Bob and Easy Amber.”
Top video of Amber Heard on Youtube
Find on Web