Wael Sharaf is a Syrian actor known for his work in the historical drama series “Bab al-Hara” during seasons 1-7, where he portrayed the character Moataz. He was born on July 15, 1977, in Damascus, Syria. His real name is Wael Subhi Al-Rifai, and he is the son of Syrian actor Subhi Al-Rifai. Wael Sharaf has gained popularity among a large segment of the Syrian population due to his impressive performances and his ability to master his roles. He graduated from the Higher Institute of Dramatic Arts.
As of 2023, Wael Sharaf is 45 years old, her estimated net worth is $2.5 million, and she stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches (172 cm or 1.72 m) tall.
Wael Subhi Mohammad Sharaf Al-Rifai
Best Known for
Playing in the historical drama Bab Al Hara seasons 1-7.
Date of Birth
July 15, 1977
As of 2023, he is 45 years
School / College / University
Race / Ethnicity
No tattoos on his body.
Physical Stats & More
- In feet: 5′ 8″
- In Centimeters: 172 cm
- In meters: 1.72 m
- In kilograms: 77 kg
- In Pounds: 169 lbs
- Chest Size: 40″
- Biceps Size: 14″
- Waist Size: 34″
Wael Sharaf was born on July 15, 1977, to actor Subhi Al-Rifai and Mrs Al-Rifai in Damascus, Syria. He is currently married to Khuloud Sawa since 2003 and they have 2 kids together.
Khuloud Sawa (2003–Present)
His mother’s name is not known.
He has 2 Children
Relationship & More
Married to Khuloud Sawa
Girlfriend and Dating History
Khuloud Sawa (2003–Present)
Net Worth 2023
As of 2023, Wael Sharaf’s estimated net worth is $2.5 million. Wael Sharaf’s main source of income comes from his successful career as a TV actor. He gained recognition for his portrayal of Moataz in the long-running series “Bab Al-Hara”. As a prominent actor in Syrian television, Wael Sharaf has likely earned income from acting in TV shows and potentially from other related endeavors, such as endorsements or appearances.
- Wael Sharaf, whose full name is Wael Subhi Mohammad Sharaf Al-Rifai, is a Syrian actor and film director.
- He was born on July 15, 1977, in Damascus, Syria.
- Wael Sharaf gained popularity for his role as Moataz in the historical drama series “Bab al-Hara”.
- He starred in seasons 1-7 of “Bab al-Hara,” which is shown during Ramadan.
- Wael Sharaf’s father is the Syrian actor Subhi Al-Rifai.
- He graduated from the Higher Institute of Dramatic Arts.
- In addition to his work in “Bab al-Hara,” Wael Sharaf has appeared in other television dramas such as “The Neighborhood’s Gate,” “The Evil Mill,” and “My Grandfather’s House”.
- Wael Sharaf is known for his skill in portraying various roles and has garnered attention for his performances.
- He is 45 years old as of May 28, 2023.
- Wael Sharaf’s zodiac sign is Cancer.
- His birthstone is Ruby, and his birth flower is Larkspur.
- Wael Sharaf is sometimes referred to as the “Arabic Johnny Depp”.
- He has a significant following on social media platforms like Instagram.
Find on Web