Steven Bartlett is a British entrepreneur, businessman, author, and TV personality who has gained significant success and recognition for his ventures in the business world. He was born on August 26, 1992, in Botswana, before moving to the UK aged two.
Bartlett co-founded Social Chain, an integrated social media company, in his bedroom in Manchester when he was just 22 years old. He served as the co-founder and co-CEO of Social Chain before stepping down from the latter role in December 2020. The company went public in 2019 with a market evaluation of $620 million when it floated in Frankfurt.
Aside from Social Chain, Bartlett is also the Co-Founder of Thirdweb, Flight Story, and Flight Story Fund. He has also invested in several other companies, including Poppy’s Funerals, FreshStudentLiving, and Hero.
In addition to his successful ventures, Bartlett is a TV personality and was the youngest-ever dragon on the BBC series Dragons’ Den. He is also an author, having written a book titled “Happy Sexy Millionaire: Unexpected Truths about Fulfilment, Love, and Success”.
As of 2023, Steven Bartlett is 30 years old, his estimated net worth is $115 million, and he stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm or 1.8 m) tall.
Know Steven Bartlett bio, career, debut, girlfriend, age, height, awards, favorite things, body measurements, dating history, net worth, car collection, address, date of birth, school, residence, religion, father, mother, siblings, and much more.
Entrepreneur, Investor, Businessperson
Social Chain (2015)
Best Known for
As the founder and CEO of Social Chain, an integrated social media company
Date of Birth
August 26, 1992
As of 2023, Steven Bartlett is 30 years old.
Also check⇒ Rob Dyrdek Age, Klaus-Michael Kuehne Age, Françoise Bettencourt Meyers Age, Tadashi Yanai age
London, England, United Kingdom
School / College / University
The Manchester Metropolitan University
Race / Ethnicity
Playing Video games, Travelling
No tattoos on his body.
Physical Stats & More
- In feet: 5′ 11″
- In Centimeters: 180 cm
- In meters: 1.80 m
Also check⇒ Giovanni Ferrero height, Li Ka-shing Height, Dan Gilbert Height, Zhang Yiming Height
- In kilograms: 72 kg
- In Pounds: 158 lbs
- Chest Size: unknown
- Biceps Size: unknown
- Waist Size: unknown
He was born in Gaborone, Botswana on August 26, 1992, and his family moved to Plymouth, England when he was three years old. Bartlett’s mother is Nigerian and his father is British. He has 2 older siblings named Mandi, Jason, and Kevin. Furthermore, Bartlett has mentioned that his parents’ “parental failures,” such as them always being at work, helped him to strive to build his successful business.
James Joseph Bartlett Sr.
Relationship & More
In a relationship with Melanie Vaz Lopez
Girlfriend and dating history
Melanie Vaz Lopez (2016–2017; 2022–Present)
For several years, has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with Melanie Vaz Lopez, a French influencer and entrepreneur. The couple met on Instagram in 2016 and began dating four years later. They were together for a year before splitting in 2017 due to Bartlett’s hectic schedule.
Bartlett, on the other hand, revealed in 2022 that he and Vaz Lopez had rekindled their relationship after he flew 22 hours on a plane to Bali to declare his love for her. After their breakup, the couple began dating again, but they have not yet married.
After refusing to date for several years, Bartlett has opened up about his “loving relationship” with Vaz Lopez, describing her as his “greatest achievement.”
In a June 2022 interview with Metro, Bartlett stated that he would like to marry and have children with Vaz Lopez. The couple does not have any children of their own, nor do they have any children from previous relationships.
Steven Bartlett Net Worth 2023
As of 2023, Steven Bartlett’s estimated net worth is $ 115 million. Steven Bartlett is the founder and former CEO of “Social Chain” an social media company. He was also a Dragons’ Den investor in the past. Bartlett amassed his fortune through various businesses and investments. In 2021, Social Chain was valued at £300 million and he earned most of his money from this venture. In addition, Bartlett is a co-founder of Thirdweb, Flight Story, and Flight Story Fund. He has also made investments in a number of other businesses, including Poppy’s Funerals, FreshStudentLiving, and Hero.
|Net worth in 2022||$110 million|
|Net worth in 2021||$102 million|
|Net worth in 2020||$96 million|
|Net worth in 2019||$90 million|
|Net worth in 2018||$25 million|
It will be updated soon.
It will be updated soon.
It will be updated soon.
Steven Bartlett Facts
- Steven Bartlett was born on August 26, 1992, making him 30 years old as of 2023.
- Bartlett is the co-founder of Thirdweb, Flight Story, and Flight Story Fund. He was also the co-founder and co-CEO of Social Chain, but he stepped down from that role in December 2020.
- In 2022, Bartlett became the youngest-ever investor on the BBC One show Dragons’ Den.
- Bartlett’s birth sign is Virgo, and his life path number is 1. His birth flower is Gladiolus, and his birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx.
- Bartlett dropped out of university and once stole food from corner shops.
- Bartlett is the author of a Sunday Times bestseller called “Happy Sexy Millionaire: Unexpected Truths about Fulfilment, Love, and Success.” He has also hosted a podcast called “The Diary of a CEO,” which was the most downloaded business podcast as of 2021.
- Bartlett has worked with some of the world’s top brands, including Apple, Coca-Cola, and Nike.
- Bartlett left Social Chain in August 2020 to pursue his passions in mental health and podcasting.
- Bartlett has an estimated net worth of $115 million as of 2023. He earns more than $20K per month, according to an estimate.
- Bartlett has partnered with the co-founder of the fashion brand PrettyLittleThing on an NFT project.
Find on Web